Over it.

Ok, so I AM OVER customizing my blog. If I had 3-5 hours to sit un interrupted and fix it, I could probably get it the way I want it. but I am picky, and I know what I want, and the 15 minutes here and there just isn't cutting it. So here I am all plain jane. determined to get back on track with 2009 goals of taking/posting a picture a day and sharing it with everyone.

Things to note today: Rilyn stared saying "Uh oh" last night and has said it about 3 times today. This might constitute her first "real" word besides the whining, screaming "mama" and the occasional dadadada and yayayaya. I am all for her talking, but I'm really not going to stress over it. She will be a blabbermouth all too soon ;)

We all got haircuts yesterday (except Rilyn). Mine is a bit too short, and by a bit I mean 2-3 inches, lol. Which is probably all my own fault becuase I have a tendency to say things the wrong way when it comes to explaining how I want my hair. So it's short. But it will grow. Don't plan on any evidence or photos of my too short for my double chinned, chubby face though, sorry.

That's it. I am going to organize some photos, update my blog links so you all can find me, and leave me some comments ;)
I'll be back to post a photo....................

1 comments:

Christy-Lynn

yea!! your finally posting again! I check your blog every couple of days just to see... :) I added you to my blog as one of my fav blogs! I cant wait to hear Rilyn talking... Yea!